Today’s Daily Prompt: My Number One
Who is the most important person in your life? Describe that person in as great a detail as you can muster and most importantly, tell us why you cherish this person.
The most important person in my life, without a doubt, is my husband. Here’s why (in no particular order):
· He is truly my best friend- I can’t imagine living life without him by my side.
· I still get excited when he calls me, even after all these years. Butterflies.
· He is the most hard-working person I’ve ever met.
· He brought me back to church, which I never imagined would be possible.
· He’s funny, just like me, so we laugh together. Often.
· He gave me 2 wonderful children that continue to amaze me.
· He’s tall, strong, and ridiculously handsome..especially when he doesn’t shave. 😉
· I can beat him at air hockey (and despite what he may tell you, he doesn’t let me win). If he ever gets up the nerve to play me in Kinect Tennis, I’ll beat him at that too.
· He challenges me to be a better person, often just by his example.
· He’s always warmer than me.
· He deals with me and my illnesses- Type 1 Diabetes & Rheumatoid Arthritis and is always there for me, no matter what.
· He loves earth tones and not having an agenda, yet still accepts me and my love for color, schedules, and pop music.